Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday Funnies

We meet with a cool group of college students twice a month - they were over last night. I made potato soup with bacon and there was quite the discussion over the merits of the most yummy part of the pig. That gave me a great excuse to post this bit from Jim Gaffigan:



I know this one's old but it made me smile and I had to share:



This one's for Sean. I don't remember when we talked about this outtake from the Carol Burnett show; I think we first mentioned it when we were dating. Don't know why I never thought to look for it on YouTube before but I'm so glad I found it today. Snorkee right back at you.



Happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. That was the best laugh I've had in a while. Thanks for the snorkee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten about that one. Man, I loved Carol Burnett's show. Needed the laugh, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky - thanks for stopping by! I loved the Carol Burnett Show, too; she is so stinking funny.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!