Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Finding a new look

Apparently finding a new blog background is as difficult as finding a new hairstyle. Seems I have to try a few before finding the right one.

So I'm trying a few looks out – I loved the one I got from Template Mama but it doesn’t work with my BlogHer banner over there on the right. (I’m pretty pumped to be a BlogHer blogger, so pleasing them if pretty important to me.)

I’m sure I’ll find something soon. Until then, if you see a different background each time you check in, don’t be surprised. It’s sort-of like the weather in Michigan – if you don’t like it right now just wait a bit and it'll change.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being part of blogher! I like this new look, by the way...

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!