Monday, January 25, 2010

School work? What school work?

My Dad is here for a visit. For Christmas we gave him a gift certificate to the Air Zoo in Kalamazoo and he’s here to redeem it. He’s also here acting in his official capacity as Disruptor of All Things Homeschool.

Case in point: Michael, Amy and Rebecca taught him how to play Mario Kart on the Wii last night at – get this – 10:00 pm. I finally got Rebecca to bed around 10:30. At that point Dad, Amy and Michael started a round of Wii golf. That ended 20 minutes later so I got Amy to bed around 11. Then Michael and Dad suited up for a Wii baseball game that I nearly lost for Michael because my Mii didn’t hit a home run for his team.

I don’t envision much school work being done this week. Which, in the grand scheme of things, is exactly as it should be.

1 comment:

  1. But, think how much your Dad is "learning"!!!!
    This week is such a gift to him to be with your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!