Monday, March 15, 2010

But I needed that hour!

The most common question people ask me about my blog is, “How do you come up with something new to write about all the time?” My usual response: “Seems that ideas just come up.” And for the most part, that’s true; things just pop into my head and I think, “I might like to write about that.”

This morning, I’ve got nothing. Absolutely nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

Well, that's not entirely true.  I have several things I've been working on but nothing is coming together enough for a full-fledged post today.  I believe the blame lies squarely with Benjamin Franklin and his stupid daylight saving time idea.  Ben, old buddy, I obviously needed that hour this weekend.

So, thanks for stopping by and please come back tomorrow when, hopefully, my brain will be back in high gear.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:07 PM

    I hear you, Girl! We suffer for days for the loss of that one hour! Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like the daylight savings time thing because it means y'all are only one hour behind us now instead of two. It makes talking to my kiddos so much easier :-)

    You have one leg up on me though because I am too tired to post after a busy day of sorting receipts for expense reports and uploading a gazillion photos to flickr. Trying to get all my photos on there so I can clear them off my computer because that box keeps popping up saying I'm out of room.

    Paperwork and non-fun computer stuff just wears me out. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!