Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy for Friday!

Really, really happy for the weekend, even though we lose an hour Saturday night.  Not quite as painful as it used to be when we had babies, but still, I hate the whole springing forward thing.

Anyway...

The difference between life and death on an airplane:



This girl seriously underestimated her parents:

funny-facebook-sarah-mom


Gotta admit I laughed out loud at this one:



Couldn't pass this one up, even though it desperately needs a comma before and after "Cruise."

val kilmer and tom cruise

Have a wonderful weekend - and don't forget to spring forward an hour Saturday night!

2 comments:

  1. Loved today's selections - I laughed out loud!!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Top Gun picture before reading your comment. I had to read it about 3 times to understand it, yes the comma would help loads!! It is funny, once I got it :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!