Friday, April 30, 2010

Ready for the weekend

High fives can be tricky:



Folks - spell check is available on your computer. And if you can't figure that out, use a dictionary!

funny facebook fails
see more


Buzz and Woody have been our friends for years and the whole family is looking forward to the release of Toy Story 3. Here's a preview (and I gotta say I love the use of the tune Dream Weaver):


I laughed out loud when I read this because it is so, so true:

funny graphs and charts
see more Funny Graphs

Happy weekend, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Love the failbook one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MHWT - the failbooking site is hilarious but often raunchy. That's just my little warning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chef Cookaloni10:50 AM

    The high five thing was your best video yet!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!