Friday, May 07, 2010

Mother's Day Fun

Don't forget this Sunday is Mother's Day! Here's a video I posted a while back but totally deserves a replay (thanks to E. who originally sent it my way):



I know this is for an off-brand but it's kinda cute:



For all of you who didn't send your mom something (which includes me - sorry, Mom!):



One non-mother's day related bit of funny. At least we think it's funny - thanks to Mary and Mark for letting me know about it.  I may have to pick up some of that Duffy gear:




5K race update coming your way on Monday. I know you can hardly wait...

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Can't wait to see how the 5K goes...I think you're going to do AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!