Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday again

Well, Sean's plant is back to running on Saturdays, so Fridays don't feel very Friday-like since Saturdays look a lot like any other week day. Don't get me wrong; I'm awfully glad GM's selling the cars Sean's plant builds, but I surely do miss Friday feeling like Friday.

Way to start Friday Funnies with a downer...  Sorry.  Here, this will put a smile on your face:


Well, it put a smile on mine!  I found this ten year old Halloween picture of Jessie and Buzz yesterday when I was sorting through some pictures. I love the way Amy always wore her rain boots when she dressed up like Jessie.

My new friend, Tom, posted this on his blog yesterday.  So great I had to share:



Ouch:


see more Epic Fails


I just love these ambush-choreographed things!  And that is Ann Curry towards the end:




It's good Chris Colfer of Glee fame has a back-up talent in case the whole singing/acting gig doesn't work out for him:



Happy weekend, all!


_______________

3 comments:

  1. OK, so the Glee talk show clip was just baton twirling for guys with a Ninja fixation. . . but cool! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to work tonight so my Friday doesn't feel like a Friday either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina - that's what I thought. The fact that he says he practices a lot made me think we were going to see knives flying around! But still cute.

    Alyssa - I'll be thinking of you tonight when we're both not having typical Friday nights!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!