Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Camping Fun

Well, it's "Family Camp" weekend, the weekend lots of my friends from church go camping.  I don't get it.  Camping is like taking all my work from home, stuffing it in a tent and doing it without running water.  Sounds like so much fun, I can't believe we're not going.




For all my camping-loving friends, here's Jim Gaffigan's camping routine.  It never gets old:



Jon Pinette:



Carlos Mencia:



And finally, the Chef sent me this, from Stuff White People Like:

If you find yourself trapped in the middle of the woods without electricity, running water, or a car you would likely describe that situation as a “nightmare” or “a worse case scenario like after plane crash or something.” White people refer to it as “camping.”

Have a great weekend!  And if you're camping, good luck.


__________________________

2 comments:

  1. We're going to our all-church camping trip this weekend. But we have a nicely appointed 5th wheel RV with running water and a shower. You should try it some time!!

    (Plus, there is a huge dining hall at the camp we go to, so meals are provided by a small committee of fervent camp cooks from our church.)

    Hugs,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cath - now that sounds like the kind of camping I could do! Hope y'all have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!