Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Funnies From Atlanta

I flew in early Thursday morning for my grandmother's funeral.  I loved catching up with so many family members I haven't seen in forever.  Even with all the wonderful visiting, it was a hard day in many ways- it was a funeral, after all. But we did have several good laughs, especially when we heard my grandmother thought the new pastor was a cutie.  I toyed with the idea of not have a Friday Funnies this week, but laughing felt so good in the midst of the sadness.  And I laughed a lot at both these videos... so here we go!

One of the more comical sign placements:

Oddly... Ironic?
see more Oddly Specific

I can see one of my daughters doing this:



How did he not see this coming?

C'mon, You Knew it was Coming.
see more Failbook

Are you ready for Halloween?  




Happy trick-or-treating!


______________

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your family and thanks for the laughs. Have a safe trip back!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!