Friday, November 12, 2010

11.12.10

Chris Tomlin is best known for as a worship leader and for writing great worship songs like, "How Great is Our God."  Looks like he should also be known for his sense of humor.  (And a personal aside - at 1:59 look for the tall, pointy building on the right.  Before I had Michael I worked there on the 18th floor.)



Wow.  I bet Michael's glad I don't care if he keeps his shirt tucked in!

fashion fails - Good Advice!
see more Poorly Dressed


Goes along with my Christmas light spotting:

funny graphs - The Annual Shopping Pilgrimage
see more Funny Graphs

Best part of this is Steve Harvey's initial reaction:



Clever:

IRL Troll - It's a Steal
see more Memebase


Have a great weekend!


________________________

3 comments:

  1. Naked grandma!?! HA! Hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christy! Loved 'em all...now my daughter's going around the house singing "We be bowlin'!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which building is that (where you used to work)? Sadly, I've lost my ability to identify downtown Atlanta unless I'm driving through and can read the name.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!