Friday, November 05, 2010

Fall Back Friday

Sean's currently working with someone who could use a dose of this ray gun:



A little political Failbooking:

Governator 2
see more Failbook

Speaking of Healthcare...
see more Failbook

Sometimes you just need a dose of Brian Regan:




Still got some Halloween candy around?  How does your stash add up?

funny graphs - The Candy Hierarchy
see more Funny Graphs

Have a great weekend - and don't forget to set your clocks back an hour Saturday night.  Yay for an extra hour of sleep!




________________________

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I love those Facebook Fails...and the ironing board thing. HILARIOUS! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The anonymous blown globs in black and orange wrappers are pretty good! Toothbrushes should be in that bottom tier, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda A3:29 PM

    Leave it to you to find a funny video clip about IRONING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MHWTV - I love the Failbooking site! So amazing how many people don't have an appropriate filter.

    NftP - My kids got several toothbrushes. They were not pleased.

    Linda - I love that clip! I think about it every time I pull out my ironing board, which is more often than I would like. Miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!