Friday, December 03, 2010

First December Friday!

I originally had a little heartburn paying to have Amy's computer cleaned.  Not any more:



I know I shouldn't laugh at this.  I know it.  But I cannot help myself!


See more funny videos and TBT at Todays Big Thing.

Really?  Honey, it's all going to be there when you're finished.  Take a little break, okay?

epic fail photos - CLASSIC: Multitasking FAIL
see more funny videos

I shouldn't laugh at this one, either, but this dog is too stinkin' funny with his yellow shoes.  Fast forward to :40 if you're in a hurry.


Enjoy the first weekend of December.  And remember, only 22 days until Christmas!

_____________

5 comments:

  1. ben and i got a great laugh out of the dog with shoes

    and I laughed at the girl falling down too- in front of my child- such a bad mom, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bensmom- I couldn't help but laugh at both of those, too! And I put them on my blog, so I guess that makes us both bad moms! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:09 AM

    I have watched to dog video about five times and I'm still laughing hysterically!
    Amy K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy - I still laugh and I've watched it many, many times! It's almost like the dog is thinking, "You have got to be kidding me!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet that little girl wailed after falling down that hard. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!