Friday, December 17, 2010

One More Week

You have one week left before Christmas.  If you're a planner, that statement does not bother you.  I'm not a planner.  I have a lot left to do... Top on my proverbial list, however, is finding good stuff for today's blog.  Dear readers, I am that dedicated to you.

First up, truth about fish tanks:

funny graphs - How'd Bruce Get in There?
see more Funny Graphs

If only they sold this game in America:




This is just weird.  How'd they teach him that?



And finally, this scene from Home Alone.  Which I watched.  A full report is coming Monday (just for you, Terri).  But here's a preview: I seriously question some of my friends' taste in movies:



Merry Week Before Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Gross on the dog thing!!! You didn't like Home Alone? It's like one of my fave Christmas movies...only the original one though. Happy week before Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home Alone is one of those movies I LOVED when it first came out and watched it over and over (I was in Jr. High) but couldn't tell you the last time I saw it. I can't wait to read your report on it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!