Friday, December 10, 2010

What's your favorite color?

Sorry for being late with the laughs this morning, but Amy and I were out very late last night seeing Homeschool Performing Arts' production of Little Women the Musical.  It. Was. Fantastic.  If you can see it, GO!  Y'all know I hate most musicals, but this was fantastic.  I am completely amazed that it was a high school production.  All of HPA's directors are incredible.

Anyway, this week at our small group's Christmas party we had to name our favorite Christmas movie.  Apparently there are a lot of Christmas-themed movies I've never seen.  Like Home Alone and Miracle on 34th Street and A Christmas Story.  (Please, no more comments mocking my lack of Christmas movie exposure; I got enough of that on Tuesday night.)  For me, the best Christmastime movie is Elf.  I love it, I love it, I love it!

A few clips for your viewing enjoyment:










Happy weekend!

________________