Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Funnies

First, his friends are jerks!  They didn't even look concerned, much less stop!  Second, I can't even imagine how scabbed up his whole body must be:



Man, I have a hard enough time figuring out the discounts - pretty sure I'd call this half and be done:

epic fail photos - Oddly Specific: Let Me Get My Abacus
see more funny videos

Hey all my Atlanta friends - bet you have a whole new appreciation for all the snow shoveling I do now that you've lived through Snow Storm '11.  Hope this didn't happen to any of y'all during last week's ice and snow storm:



Which one are you?

funny graphs - U Smelly?
see more Funny Graphs

I cannot believe this - the picture and the spelling:

FAILy nd Frens
see more Failbook

And on that note, have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I bet his friends couldn't slow down to help him. That last one is HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chef Cookaloni11:02 AM

    Maybe they didn't know they were supposed to stop. Skateboarding etiquette, similar to skiing etiquette, is experience based and learned through endless ridicule from Christy Duffy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MHWTV - I still am amazed by that picture!

    Chef - your reentry to comment world starts with an untrue and disparaging remark? For shame, for shame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chef Cookaloni2:57 PM

    Point taken... I retract the word "endless" and insert the word "constructive."

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!