Thursday, January 06, 2011

On the other hand...

Well, I've lived with my new hair for a day now and I think we will get along after all.  It helps that Sean's a fan.

I cannot believe I have two posts today about my hair.  Ridiculous...

Thanks for all the comments!  Several of you asked for a picture, so here it is:



Oh, no, wait, that's what I want my hair to look like.  Here's how it actually looks:



It's short but I think I'm going to like it.  I have finally come to terms with the fact that I do not like the way long hair feels on me.  So while I think I'd like long hair, I know it would drive me crazy.

Thus endeth the posting about my hair.  Thanks for indulging me.

6 comments:

  1. VERY cute style Christy.....long hair is overrated and not really "in" anymore.....it looks very very stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. I can't keep my hairs long, they get unmanageble soon. Though I love it longer & smoother... Heheheehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sasmita - thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!