Friday, February 04, 2011

Friday Fun

Now this is a sign I'd like to see (but only the sign - a cow falling from the sky would seriously ruin the day):

epic fail photos - Oddly Specific Cow Dropping
see more funny videos

I talked to someone recently who'd never seen the Jim Gaffigan bit on bacon.  Let's fix that:



For Sean, who not only made me sell my Honda to marry him but also declared our home a Mac-free zone*:

epic fail photos - Magazine Placement FAIL
see more funny videos

Punctuation is important:

funny facebook fails - The Importance of Punctuation
see more Failbook

Have a great weekend, y'all!

_________________________________________


*To be fair, we did own a Mac early in our marriage.  Sean hated it and when it was time for a new computer, we got a PC and have had one ever since.  Until I got my iPhone, which I love.  Stinks as a phone, but I still love it.  And both trades were definitely worth it.

4 comments:

  1. I have officially gone over to the other side... I have always been a very outspoken anti-Mac girl. I NEVER would have thought I would do it; And I have an EVO (Android) phone! The MAC is the best thing that's ever happened in our household. I feel so dirty. It's true.
    ;)
    MGrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Let's eat grandpa!" Hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more reason why I love Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MGrace - Embrace the Mac love! Enjoy it for me!

    MHWTV - :-)

    Dave - Have you ever used a Mac?! (Careful how you answer; you wife, who is sitting right next to me, verified that you haven't!)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!