Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Friday!

Hey, did y'all hear that Great Britain declared today a national holiday? That was awfully nice of them to make such a fuss over my birthday!

Okay, I'm not totally ignoring the wedding. I thought his commercial was pretty cute:



For all the Harry Potter fans - my kids think this is absolutely hysterical:



A little funny for Michael:

funny facebook fails - Best Judge Ever
see more Failbook

Is it wrong I laughed out loud and for quite a long time over this?

funny facebook fails - Deaf Swearing
see more Failbook

For my friend, Heidi, who likes to iron. Who knew Extreme Ironing was a sport?



For my sweet twin sister - happy birthday, Heather! Here's some Phil Collins for you.  Love you!



Well, if you got up for the wedding, I hope you get a nap! And happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Aww...happy birthday my friend! I hope it's fabulous and you get spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear there's some Chick-fil-A in your future . . . Happy birthday, Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I didn't know it was your birthday. Hope you had a good one!
    Tina got married on Jon's birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!