Sunday, May 01, 2011

Gloria Grant

I realize I don't know Amy Grant - no, seriously, I do. But I am rather invested in her life, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised I teared up a bit when I heard her mother, Gloria Grant, passed away Saturday.

From everything I've read over the years, Mrs. Grant was a devoted and supportive mother. And Amy Grant has always spoken so lovingly of her mom.

I love this video of Amy Grant and her mom on the Oprah show - I'm sure it will be a bittersweet memory, but how wonderful AG got to give this gift to her mom.



Thank the Lord for Heaven, and that Mrs. Grant is no longer suffering but is fully restored, praising God in his presence.

1 comment:

  1. Dad gum, Christy, thanks for ending my night on a teary note. :-P Seriously, that was beautiful, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!