Friday, May 13, 2011

Afternoon Friday Fun

Well, Blogger was down for almost two days. Sorry for the delay in your usual Friday morning chuckles. But we're up and running now, so here goes:

Saw this on a friend's Facebook page. Definitely worth the 3 minutes. Thanks, Godwin!



I think my kids are scared I'll start leaving comments like this on their FB pages:

funny facebook fails - Fatherly Advice
see more Failbook

I've seen this floating around - even though the colors are photoshopped it's a fun little picture:


see more Failbook

Here's the actual screenshot from the movie:




Definite win, (especially if they cook it):

epic fail photos - WIN: Van Gogh's Delicious Starry Night
see more funny videos, and check out our Yo Dawg lols!

And finally, something for the Chef, (the apology text is forthcoming, I'm sure):



Have a wonderful weekend, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Chef Cookaloni3:14 PM

    Well done, Christy. I especially enjoyed the last minute addition. Think of it this way... we pay attention because we care :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chef - You have no idea how frustrating it was to not be able to send my post out. Almost as frustrating as my inability to text.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Friday laughs - I totally agree with the Star Wars vid. I also feel that way about Lord of the Rings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bacon thing was gross! I didn't know that Cinderella photo was photoshopped-thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!