Friday, June 03, 2011

Friday Fun

Hey! Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day in Lansing, so I think I'll spend it watching soccer! Yep, that's right; Amy's soccer team is playing a weekend-long tournament so if you need me, look no further than the soccer field.

Since I'm going to be watching soccer all day, I figure you should share in the joy! Check out this throw-in:



I think the goal posts should be on the payroll:



Okay, enough soccer. Here's something from a parent who doesn't mind totally messing with his kid's mind:

funny facebook fails - Advanced Trolling
see more Failbook

Going outside to enjoy the summer weather? Don't forget your sunscreen:

guidos bros douchebags fratboys - The Ripe Bromato
see more Bros

When I think I'm doing the worst possible job as a mom, I'm going to remember this picture and tell my kids they are stinkin' lucky to have me:

epic fail photos - Parenting FAIL
see more funny videos, and check out our Yo Dawg lols!

A little funny for the math-lovers in my life:

epic fail photos - Oddly Specific: No Wonder I've Been Driving in Circles
see more funny videos, and check out our Yo Dawg lols!

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you there at the games cheering them on! I'll be there mostly tomorrow. And you should find someone who can do a flip throw for you. We have 2 or 3 boys on our guys team that will do those in a game! Even the girls have someone who can do it... not remembering who though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach - can't wait to see you, too! And I'm more than interested to see one of those flip throw-ins in person!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!