Friday, August 12, 2011

August 12 already?

Whoa - I cannot believe it's Friday already. This week has flown by! And how is it possible that we're already at the end of the second week of August? And when did I get so old I fixated on how fast time is flying?

Anyway, here's some Dilbert for your Friday:




For my engineer:

funny facebook fails - The Third Option
see more Failbook

My brain didn't cry but it was a little upset:

demotivational posters - STOP! IT MAKES MY BRAIN CRY.
see more Very Demotivational

For Dan and Elizabeth, who do really, really good accents that you can actually understand (HT: Dave E.):



Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Beth Delaney12:24 PM

    That's funny. This time it's not just my hearing that's going....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at about 2 minutes into the preview. Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!