Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Fun

Can't go wrong with Kathleen Madigan - she's got a bit about homeschooling toward the end. There isn't a homeschool mom around who hasn't felt exactly what she describes! (And if you're a homeschool mom who hasn't, I don't want to know.)




HT: Rebecca Z.

Going places like this can lead the the condition above:



Maybe it's just been a long week, but this actually made me laugh out loud:

crazy parenting fails - Insert Baby, Get Something Easier to Take Care of
Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Amity3:42 PM

    I might disagree that cats are easier to take care of. My cat has been so naughty this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Amity. Sorry about your cat. Might want to revisit my, "No Pet" policy. It's working out nicely for me!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!