Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Factoring Update

So Rebecca and I continued our factoring. The two non-math girls doing math when we both wanted to be doing, oh, ANYTHING, but math.

When we finished, I looked at the board and cracked up:


Sean would go crazy! There's no rhyme or reason to how I wrote anything! Big and little numbers all jumbled together. Although I must say I think my handwriting on the board is showing great improvement.

Then Rebecca said, "I want to take a picture of it, too, Mom." Here's her shot:



People, if you weren't convinced by now that Rebecca and I favor other subjects, this should prove it to you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to do something with words. Like make a list. That I'll pin to my shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!