Monday, January 16, 2012

She didn't learn it from us!

I loved all of Anne of Green Gables, but my favorite part was the drunk scene. If you've read the book, you know Anne puts on a tea part for her friend, Diana. Instead of serving raspberry cordial as planned, she mistakenly serves Diana currant wine. Diana proceeds to down the entire bottle and winds up quite tipsy.

Becca Holderread as Anne, Amy as Diana Barry













Mrs. Barry enters the picture and the budding bosom friendship is put on hold.

I suppose I shouldn't take such joy in seeing my precious little girl play this part, but she was so stinkin' funny! I'm thankful to the directors who helped her make this such a great scene.


Many thanks to Kelle Snavely and Ashlee Granger for the wonderful pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad we had to miss the play because we were out of town! It looks like she did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!