Monday, August 13, 2012

Random Thoughts

Unbeknownst to her, I registered Amy for the ACT last night. Now I’ll know if she reads my blog.

During the registration process, I had to select her major and choice of occupation. Undecided sounded pretty good. And yes, I’m very sure we’re currently undecided.

Amy better get ready because she’s going to take that sucker a bunch of times. We only had Michael take the test twice. Big mistake. He got a good score, but one point higher would have put him in the next level of scholarships. Blasted one point.

We watched the Olympic closing ceremony last night with a gazillion other people around the world. When Eric Idle started singing, "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life," Rebecca started singing along. She knew every word. I blame Michael.

My niece and nephews in Georgia started school last Friday. First, why start school on Friday? That’s just mean. And it seems awfully early, doesn’t it? Thankfully, Amy and Rebecca don’t start until September 4. Michael, on the other hand, starts August 27. I know it’s only a week earlier, but starting in September just sounds better than starting in August, doesn’t it?

Hey, I just typed about Michael going to school and didn’t cry! Baby steps, baby steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!