Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Passing the torch

This is so going to happen to me:

Source: humortrain.com via Erin on Pinterest


And I'm going to be the grandma.

How do I know? Because it's already happening to me! (Well, minus the actual grandchild.) Rebecca knows more about my iPhone than I do. She is contantly showing me tricks and shortcuts.

I used to show my mom stuff on her computer and her phone. The baton is definitely being passed.

You'd think having a college freshman would remind me that I'm not exactly 30 any more. Nope; it takes a silly picture to really drive the point home. That and yet another lesson from Rebecca on how to use my phone - this time, how to scroll really fast. Who knew just tapping the time would take you lickety-split to the top of the page?

Apparently, Rebecca.


2 comments:

  1. Amity3:40 PM

    What a great idea for the remote controls! I should get my kids to do that. I just spent several minutes trying to turn on our new tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amity, after Michael left, I was afraid I'd never watch anything again. But then I realized Amy can work the thing, so I still don't know how to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!