Monday, January 07, 2013

The stuff he says!

For a while now, Amy has been writing down weird stuff that Michael says. One might think this would not keep her very busy, but please know this could become a full-time job for her. The boy comes up with some doozies. Case in point: “You know what would be nice? It would be nice if someone made a couch that was a hot tub.”

Or this one: "Thick brown fabrics are what I wear when I'm in an Indiana Jones mood."

What does that even mean?

If we'd known then what we know now,
we'd have taken more notes. They've both said
some crazy stuff.
Amy began tweeting these crazy quotes a while ago, and recently someone* encouraged her to make a blog out of them. And she actually did it.

Right now only Michael's weird little one-liners are listed there but I feel certain she'll introduce a few Rebecca-isms to the mix soon. 

I know we’re an odd little family and there’s no hiding it now. So if you want to read some of Michael’s nutty thoughts, click on My Brother Said It and you can read some of his more, let’s call them interesting, quotes.

The boy’s filter is seriously broken.

*Guess who suggested she make a blog? I did! Her mother! And she did it! I will mark this down as a major life success. Of course, it didn’t hurt that Scotty_Fit suggested it, too… Even so, I’m still going to claim it was because of me.




1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!