Friday, July 26, 2013

Shark Week and Kid Snippets

My friend Rachel reminded me that Shark Week is coming up. I, of course, will not be participating in Shark Week in any way, shape or form. But her comment did remind me about this picture I pinned on Pinterest a while back. I don't know if this is photoshopped or not, but I'm fairly certain I'll have nightmares tonight:



And a little teaser for Shark Week - Sean was very excited to show me this:



These guys are so funny. Listen for the rain. And the question about the car being dirty:



Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I love the shark video.

    And I think the drivers' ed "kids" are sitting in one of the trucks I make. It's hard to tell, but I think it's a GMC Acadia.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!