Friday, December 09, 2005

Wow, That's a lot of Snow


This is a new thing for us... Sean's out using a snow blower. (It's our neighbor's -- Sean didn't think we needed one. I am resisting the urge to say "I told you so.")

We got about seven inches last night. The schools are closed which again brought up the topic of our school being closed. The concept of "homeschool" is apparently still a bit vague for them.

Rebecca stayed out the longest. She even helped Sean shovel a while. Too cute. But when she came in she was an icicle. She is now sipping hot chocolate and trying to warm up.

Sean is still out clearing the driveway. I’m awfully glad he had already planned to take the day off because I can tell you I would not be out there. It is really cold. And snowy.

When we first moved up here someone told me, “Winter is for reading.” I pooh-poohed the idea. Surely people don’t really stay inside the whole winter. Guess what? I think I’m going to get a lot of reading done this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!