Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Who's the Old Guy?

I was just about to head upstairs for bed when I flipped to Jay Leno's show. There was this old, grey-haired guy playing the guitar and singing his heart out. For a split-second I couldn't tell who it was. But then I realized I was looking at Bruce Springsteen. Man, when did that guy get old? I mean really old?

I remember him from the Born in the USA days - great, rocky voice, good songs, tight butt - how could he possibly be that old-looking now?
This is how I remember him:



And this is how I saw him tonight:



How in heaven's name can time have flown by that fast? And if he’s that old-looking now, what does that mean for me?

It’s too late for this kind of introspection. I'm taking my tired old self upstairs and I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!