Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How much is too much?

I never in a million years thought posting a picture of my family having breakfast would lead to comments on our orange juice consumption. I realize I opened the door to the conversation by mentioning a few posts back that we ran out of oj; I did not imagine the picture would lead some to believe we consume the Florida fruit goodness in titanic proportions.

In our defense I present the following:

This picture clearly shows the glass we use for orange juice holds one cup of liquid. One cup! I hardly think this constitutes an immense quantity of oj.


This begs the question: how much orange juice do you drink?

I'll go first - I don't drink any.


(And before anyone notices the nail polish remover behind the measuring cup let me be the first to say, yes I see it there and no, I don't normally store it on my kitchen counter and yes, I need to put it away.)