Thursday, April 02, 2009

ER finale tonight!

Don't forget that it's truly Must-See Thursday this evening with three solid hours of ER. From 8-9 there's a retrospective of the 15 seasons, then the finale begins at 9.

Can I even tell you how glad I am that I looked at the NBC website to check the schedule? I had no idea it was a two-hour deal, much less the 8-9 retro. We don't have the TV on during the week generally, except for Thursday nights, so NBC could have been playing promos for weeks but I never saw them.

So here's my public service announcement for the day: Get a drink, a snack and a box of tissues and watch ER tonight. Starts at 8. Don't forget!

2 comments:

  1. Well, how was it, did you cry?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it too last night, I really enjoyed the one hour overview of the whole show, that was great to remember the beginning days. The two hour series finale was good, I didn't think it was excellent. To be fair though, I haven't watched ER in years so I'm not into the current characters. What did you think Christy?

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!