Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday Funnies

Sean's car has XM Radio and one of our favorite channels is XM 151, the family friendly comedy station. I love it when Kathleen Madigan comes on. She is dadgum hysterical.





And a few from failblog.org... Can this first screen shot be true?

millionaire_idiot_fail.jpg

This is exactly what my lane would look like if I attempted hurdles:

hurdlefail.png


One more:

frisbee-fail.jpg

Okay, fine, it's bordering on cruel but I know you're laughing...


Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Your Friday funnies are so good! Yeah, the last one is cruel in an excruciatingly funny way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth D11:32 AM

    These are great. Thanks!
    (I've seen those cake wrecks....they're unbelievable)
    Beth D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim and Beth - glad you're enjoying the Friday Funnies; I'm enjoying picking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chef Cookaloni1:13 PM

    The best thing about the elephant vs. moon idiot is not that she chose the elephant but that she used her 50/50 lifeline to narrow the choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:50 PM

    Christy,
    Your one on the woman who answered that an elephant is bigger than the moon reminded me of my favorite "Newly Weds " lady. Bob Eubanks asked, "If your husband was taking an animal to the prom, which animal would he take?" One lady answered, " Which is male a lion or a tiger ? " Bob's eyes got huge and he said that he couldn't help her with her answer. So, she turned to logic and decided that lions were male, since they have big manes, therefore, tigers must be female. So her answer was a tiger! It still cracks me up ! Aunt Suz

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!