Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hammertime

A few months ago the video of random strangers dancing to The Sound of Music’s Do Re Mi went viral. Don’t know if this one will get the play that one did, but dang, it’s sweet. Wish something like this would happen in my Target. When I’m there.



Looks like they continued dancing in the street:



Here’s another along the same lines:



So much fun! I wish I could see something like that. And secretly I wish I could dance in something like that. How fun!

_____________________________________________
Thanks to Richard Fuss for directing me to the first Hamertime video.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm with you on the dream I could dance like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:02 PM

    I'm seeing an opportunity at the DeWitt Farmer's Market! : )

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! How totally fun would that be to just surprise people :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!