Friday, August 07, 2009

Breakfast Club clip

My sister thought I did John Hughes' memory a disservice by not including something from The Breakfast Club in my previous post. TBC is her favorite movie from high school. This is an area of disagreement between us: suffice it to say she loves the movie and I do not. Don't get me wrong; parts are are funny and I understand her liking the movie showing kids from all walks of life realizing they're not so different after all. I just think Hughes could have done that without making each adult in the movie look like an ass.

So, for my sister, the dance scene from The Breakfast Club:

1 comment:

  1. Linda5:22 PM

    Sorry Christy, I'm with your sister on this one... The Breakfast Club is one of my all-time favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!