Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Funnies

Looks like I'm not the only one upset about the end of McDonald's $1 Cokes - our very own Chef Cookaloni took this picture in Flint yesterday (there's no spell check on handwritten notes which is why I type everything!):



New from Kathleen Madigan (there's a bad word, so consider yourself warned):




This just made me laugh:

fail owned pwned pictures



After two weeks of homeschooling I can see the logic in this:

fail owned pwned pictures


Just because I've continued with Friday Funnies doesn't mean I've forgotten what happened to our country eight years ago today - I'm thankful for laughter and the way it can help heal.

Hope you have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Having kids, whether you homeschool or not, can make you want a drink. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. "school" supplies... that's what they call it these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After have 60 4th graders make salt/flour dough maps in my classroom this afternoon, those were the school supplies I needed. :) That is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele - I cannot even imagine!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!