Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Funnies

I am pleased as punch for Friday. Long week all around.

What is it about car chases? Just can't look away:



Nice to see I'm not the only one with the occasional computer problem:

fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

I try to keep my video posts to three minutes or less. This one, however is almost eight minutes. Honey, let me tell you it is worth the while. Jeanne Robertson is hysterical. Do yourself a favor and watch; you will laugh and laugh and laugh. If I close my eyes when I listen to her I feel like I'm home. FYI: Left Brain is her husband. (And I'm sure my husband will love the pipes for the ginormous pipe organ behind her.)



I hope you have a fabulous Saturday and a restful Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. That was hilarious -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 42 bottles of 7-up! And then she promised to not to tell anyone about it.

    Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some bloggy love. =)
    ~ AquarianJwl

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!