Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthdays and car shows and a happy husband

So It's Monday, January 18, which is my sweet husband’s birthday. It’s also the national holiday to celebrate MLK’s birthday, which means Sean has a vacation day. And in a magnificent bit of providence, the Detroit Auto Show is open this week. So you can imagine where we’ll be today.

The show opens at 10; Michael thinks we should arrive around 9 in the hopes they’ll have pity on him and let him in early. I do love that boy but 10’s going to suffice.

Great big birthday thanks to Jeff and Mary Grace for giving us their auto show tickets; I can’t think of a better birthday present for Sean.

Many photos will follow tomorrow. I’m sure you’ll be waiting on pins and needles…


The birthday boy and me at his traditional Red Lobster birthday lunch. He doesn't look a day over 43.


4 comments:

  1. What a great picture of you two! Happy birthday to Sean and have a great day at the auto show/mall. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Picture! Actually, he doesn't look much older than the first day I met him!!!! Maybe even cuter with those grey speck!!!
    Love to you both....Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chef Cookaloni9:47 PM

    Nice ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci - thanks for the birthday wishes! I think Sean had a great day.

    Mom - look at you, commenting like a pro! We love you, too.

    Chef - I totally agree! It's part of my new year's resolution to accessorize more.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!