Friday, March 26, 2010

Is it Friday?

So I went to the doctor yesterday to see about my back problem.  He gave me a muscle relaxer that I, apparently, took too late last night because I am barely functioning this morning at 9 am. I don't like to take a lot of medicine and I've never taken one of these things before so I wasn't sure how I'd react.  Good news is my back doesn't hurt as much this morning.  Bad news is I'm feeling a little loopy...

Anyway, I think it's Friday so without further ado, here are this week's Friday Funnies!

This song's come up in several conversations this week, which makes me wonder what kind of conversations I've been having - sloppy joes, sloppy, sloppy joes:



How the heck did this happen?





Many thanks to the Chef for passing this one along.  Headline writers, think before you publish!



Afraid that's all for now seeing as I seem to be seeing two screens at once... note to self: take that pill earlier tonight!



Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Chef Cookaloni10:20 PM

    Apparently Michelle is a lucky women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chef - you've been working on that comment since you sent me the picture, haven't you?

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!