Friday, June 18, 2010

Star Wars, Camping and Toy Story, oh my!

Darth doesn't take direction too well (thanks to Michael for finding this!):




Seems there's an endless array of camping-related videos on YouTube.  This one made me smile:




For Sean and Mike:

Funny Facebook Fails
see more

And in honor of our family's favorite movie:


Don't forget - Toy Story 3 comes out today!  (I know I've used this picture before, but come on - it is so stinkin' adorable, how could I not use it again?)


Toy Story 3 - Trailer
- Watch more Videos at Vodpod.

Have a great weekend - see you Monday!





_____________________________________________________

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love the math humor. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:36 PM

    I've been looking at GPS thingies. That decides it for me.

    (can't use real name due to fact that GPS may be future gift for fellow blog reader)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That FB thing cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE puns. And I can't wait to see Toy Story 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sean - and I love you anyway.

    Anonymous - if you buy one tell them I should get a cut! :-)

    Alyssa - I love failbooking, too. So funny.

    Stephanie - Toy Story 3 was wonderful! Take tissues.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!