Friday, September 10, 2010

80's Music Glee Style

I don't watch Glee but my whole family loves the music from the show.  And it's bringing some of my favorite hits from the 80's back in style, which means my kids will listen to it and not make fun of me.  Which is probably why this graph makes so much sense to me:

funny graphs - Back in my day, music came out of synthesizers, and we liked it!
see more Funny Graphs

For example:



And another (the volume's really low on this one):



No need to thank me for having those songs stuck in your head - it's my pleasure.

Happy weekend!


_

4 comments:

  1. We love Glee! And here's what's even more shocking (that I just found out this weekend)... Bob and Jilda love Glee too! That's the power of good music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jump is the song I have for my alarm.

    It's a great song... just not to wake-up to *every* morning. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci - Bob and Jilda - Glee lovers? How fun!

    Christine - I agree it would be a bit much for every morning but it's a great alarm song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh!!! I love Journey but not a huge fan of Glee.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!