Thursday, September 09, 2010

Theme song update

So yesterday Michael was the only willing participant in the theme song sing-along.  We were having Table Time in the car because we were on our way to Bible study.  I was dismayed that only one of my dear children sang along, so on the spur of the moment I said, "Well, as the only singer today you will receive a drink of your choice from McDonald's!"  (I was moments from stopping there for my daily sustenance so it seemed appropriate).

This morning, my theme song participants included Michael and Rebecca, and immediately after singing asked, "So what's the reward today?"

I may have started a bad thing.


__

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:59 AM

    Shoot, so 6 and 16 aren't always that different, huh?
    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle - not when it comes to prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prize should be a SLURPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd sing for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather - I'll take them for a Slurpee if you take Megan to CFA!

    MHWTV - you and my sister would get along just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAH! I literally laughed at this. I love you, Christy! I'll sing at the table if I get a prize (though it's not particularly prize-worthy to get me to sing ANYWHERE). :-P

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!