Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Funnies

If you're reading this after hitting the stores for Black Friday sales, I say welcome back to reality.  And you should really take a nap.  But not until you watch this:



I hope you didn't experience any of that craziness.  Now, for a few funny thoughts before that nap:



(Thanks to Danielle, via Stefan, for that one.  Pretty sure my mom can relate.)

Nobody puts Baby in a corner:

Nobody!!
see more Failbook

Can you imagine if Cookie Monster actually hosts SNL?  I'd watch that one!



If you need this much explanation, you were probably up too early shopping:

epic fail photos - Oddly Specific: WHOOOP! WHOOOP! WHOOOP!
see more funny videos

I do hope you had a thankful, restful Thanksgiving.  Enjoy the rest - happy weekend, y'all!


_______________

2 comments:

  1. haha! I love that sign.

    Got up at 3:50am this morning to shop... it was unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Love the not putting baby in the corner and the multiples thing cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!