Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday funnies

I've given up on creative titles for Fridays.  Suggestions are welcomed.

Anyway, on with the fun, or at least mildly amusing, pictures and videos.

Let your yes be yes and your no be no:



Heard this song on the radio last night and made me think of the video.  Loved it when it first came out - always thought it was funny.



Even though we can get out of our driveway, Day 3 is definitely how I still feel about snow (thanks to Tina!):




Thanks to Elizabeth for this suggestion:



Glad this guy was quick enough with the camera:

funny car photos - Have You Seen Two Droids?
see more That Will Buff Out

One last note: a very happy birthday to my friend Kathy W.  Wish I were there to celebrate with you! And your card will be there Monday...

Happy weekend!http://thisisindexed.com/

2 comments:

  1. The playground bit was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the storm trooper doesn't get any tickets. . .

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!