Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Fun

When I saw this on my friend Stephanie's Facebook page, I knew I had to include it today. Y'all, I love me some Paula Deen!



Pride (and balance) go before a fall:



My hand's up:

epic win photos - Raising Hands WIN
see more Hacked IRL - Truth in Sarcasm

Who's afraid of a gorilla?  Apparently, a whole bunch of grown men:



I enjoyed this one:

epic win photos - Hacked IRL: And Thus Ended The Rent Wars
see more Hacked IRL - Truth in Sarcasm

Y'all, have a great weekend!  And if you have sun, enjoy it for me.

4 comments:

  1. That gorilla one was hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bummed because I couldn't view the Paul Deen one -- it's blocked in my country :( But enjoyed the others. Especially liked the "raise your hand" one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was totally cracking up with the Paula Deen esp since she was on Top Chef this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the paula deen one- can't believe she ate that butter y'all!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!