Friday, February 11, 2011

A. Maze. Ing.


Ooh, it was a late night but so worth it! The music was great and their voices were wonderful. I don't know who let in all those old people, though....

It's a crazy day in Christy-land, but I'll post another update when I get a break in the action.  I have to write about all the people who can actually sit down during Fight and Secret Ambition, but stand up for Angus Dei and Open the Eyes of My Heart. Seriously?  They really need to make a section available called, "This is for People Who Want to Stand Up for Fast Songs Like They Did When They Were 16."


Man, it was great to see them on the stage together - they said it had been 22 years since they performed together in a non-Christmas concert.  Where does the time go?  Now I sound like one of those old people...

More to come!


1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!