Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Funnies

I found a few new Kathleen Madigan videos on YouTube - y'all, she is so dadgum funny! The second clip made me think of my friend, Carissa.  :-)





At least I've managed to keep my math fails off the internet:

funny facebook fails - The Year 3000
see more Failbook

You know what I haven't used in a while? My favorite little button in the universe:

There. That made me smile.

Have a great weekend, and don't forget to spring forward Saturday night! (See, reading my blog is fun and informative!)

2 comments:

  1. Love Kathleen! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clip totally made me think of our dear director friend... we should show it to him on Friday, he would get a kick out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!