Friday, March 04, 2011

Friday, Thank Goodness

Y'all, I am more than ready for some levity today.  Let's start with one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. It's a little longer than the clips I usually run, but it is so, so worth it! Thanks, Cousin Dawn!



I got this from Thea, who got it from Emily:



For Sean:


For people who like math:
funny facebook fails - Math: Only for the Smart
see more Failbook

Just wow:
epic fail photos - Proofreading Services FAIL
see more funny videos, and check out our Insanity Wolf lols!

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. my favorite part on the tom hanks one was "you look just like a bratz doll!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that part. And seeing Ron Howard pop up at the end was priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!